Welcome to RockstonePower.com provide website features to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at RockstonePower.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Information We Collect
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Rockstone Power sells products to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use RockstonePower.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Rockstone Power reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
The Way We Use Information
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site when you register. During registration you will be asked to provide us with your name and email addresses. Once you have registered you are able to enter your shipping address and phone number. If you purchase a product from us, we request your credit card number and expiration date.
- We use the information that you provide for such purposes as creating an account for you, responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, for billing purposes, to fill your orders, and communicating with you. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information such as previous searches whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses RockstonePower.com advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of RockstonePower.com on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make special offer e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation through the use of web beacons when you open an e-mail from RockstonePower.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive special offer e-mails please email us to email@example.com or opt-out from the email directly.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you closer your browser. A persistent cookies remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file. We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
Third Party Cookies
Agents and Service Providers
We use other third parties such as a shipping company to fulfill orders, and a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services, an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf [a third party marketing provider to provide broadcast email services for us]. We use Live Chat to assist you if you have questions while using our site or regarding your order. When you access our Live Chat feature, we will share your IP address as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process service on our Web site.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Our Commiment to Data Security
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using a third party web hosting provider who uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
If we decide to change our privacy practices, we will post those changes to this privacy statement, the home page, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we change how we use your personally identifiable information, we will notify, by email, and/or by means of a notice on our Web site.