Product and Warranty FAQs
Product Related FAQs
What is the purpose of Rockstone Power?
Rockstone Power Heavy Duty Step Up/Down Transformers aka Voltage Converters, Voltage Transformers, Power Converters, Step Up Converters, Step Down Converters, Dual Voltage Transformers, are meant for worldwide use for all electronics, heavy duty machines, or household & industrial applications.
How do I know which Rockstone works with my appliance(s)?
For safety reasons, it's recommended to use a Voltage Converter / Transformer that's max watts is at least 50% higher than your appliance. For example; 2,000 Watt transformer can be only be used with an appliance that uses up to 1,300 Watts that is to prevent damage from the transformer itself and the appliance being used. Some appliances, such as heating appliances, power tools, motors, laser printers and TVs, require 2-4 times more watts at start up than the printed rated wattage.
What is does the Miniature Circuit Breaker do?
The Rockstone Power Voltage Transformer Converter has full range over-current protection through miniature circuit breaker (MCB), MCB is much more sensitive to overcurrent than fuse, the fuse does not sense but MCB does it in more reliable way, it’ll automatically switches off the electrical circuit during abnormal condition of the network means in overload condition as well as faulty condition, as the switch operating knob comes at its off position during tripping, the faulty zone of the electrical circuit can easily be identified, quick restoration is possible by just switching on the On/Off switch.
What's in the Box?
- Rockstone Power Heavy Duty Step Up/Down Voltage Transformer Converter
- Hardwired Heavy Duty Insulated Power Cord with US Grounded 3-Prong Plug
- American to European Grounded Schuko Wall Outlet Plug Adapter
- 2 PCS Spare Fuses
- Instruction Manual
Limited Warranty Support
For any Limited Warranty support, a valid Proof of Purchase is required.
Please note that we have a strict NO REFUND, NO RETURN AND NO EXCHANGE policy, except that we will provide a replacement of a faulty unit (or part thereof) purchased from us or our authorized vendors or distributors within three (3) years from the date of purchase which has any of the following faults and problems (and where such fault or problem qualifies for exchange in our or vendor's or distributor's [as the case may be] reasonable discretion):
- No longer powers appliance
- In the rare event that smoke begins to come from unit
- Damaged or defective unit if new/ unused/ out of box upon purchase only..
The warranty does not cover:
- Any damage caused by misuse; ie. not purchasing the proper wattage to suit your appliance.
- Product failures caused by modification, repair and disassembly by any person who is not authorized by the manufacturer through wear and tear.
My Rockstone Power is faulty and it is still within the (3) three year limited warranty, how do I get it repaired/replaced?
Kindly contact the retailer who sold it to you with the proof of purchase. We have given clear instructions to our authorised distributors/retailers to provide the limited warranty support.
My shipping address for warranty replacement is different from purchase time
If at the time of warranty the new return shipping address is different the fee for shipping replacement will not be covered by us. Please note, if the address for warranty replacement is outside of the United States we cannot ship the replacement at all.
My Rockstone Power is a Gift
If the Product was a gift we suggest , if appropriate, you ask the giver to provide you with the receipt; or handle the warranty process. We unfortunately cannot support warranty if proof of purchase is not produced.
Why is the receipt/proof of purchase needed?
We must be able to identify that the Rockstone Power Transformer Converter still falls within the applicable warranty period and verify that the product was purchased from an authorised seller.
The warranty will not cover products purchased from non-authorised reseller/distributors and/or non-authorised websites. Products purchased from non-authorised reseller/distributors and/or non-authorised websites are often counterfeit goods. If you have purchased a product from an non-authorised reseller/distributors and/or non-authorised websites, all support and Warranty issues should be directed to that dealer.
Discount Sites/ Groupon / Deal sites
Unless explicitly stated / announced on this site, Rockstone Power does not work with any discount sites or Groupon type websites/ apps to distribute our products. If you had purchased from any of these sites, please do go back to such retailers with your receipts/invoices. Rockstone Power is unable to be responsible for supporting warranties from these retail channels.
Customer Service and Support
If you cannot find the answer to your question, we are always here to help you. All you need to do is drop us an email. Contact us at RMA@ROCKSTONEPOWER.COM with the following details indicated in the email so that we can offer you the best assistance quickly.
- Which Rockstone Power model do you have?
- Where did you purchase your Rockstone Power? (To ensure it is purchased from an authorised reseller/distributor.)
- Can you kindly provide proof of purchase? (To verify if the product falls within the applicable warranty period and also if the Product was purchased from an authorised seller.)
- Where are you residing at the moment? (If the product was purchased when you are traveling.)
- If you are requesting for exchange/returns of a defective/damaged product, please do include the following pictures of your Rockstone Power.
- Visible image of Rockstone label
- Any damage to product