Payment & Promotions
Payment methods we accept
RockstonePower.com accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal. You can use debit and check cards issued by the companies above as well as their standard credit cards. For instance, if you are paying with a Visa Check Card, please select Visa from the drop-down menu during checkout when indicating the card type. We also accept corporate purchasing cards as payment. These cards are typically used by corporations and institutions to better track purchases.
We do not currently accept international wire transfers, money orders, personal checks, cashier's checks or any other payment method not listed above. We do not ship COD. We are unable to apply manufacturers' coupons.
When will I be charged for my order?
RockstonePower.com will not bill you until your products are actually shipped. If you have ordered multiple items and they are shipped in different packages, you may see separate charges.
Please be sure to provide the exact billing address and telephone number your credit card company has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
Debit cards - We do authorize funds from your account as soon as you place an order, which may affect the available funds in debit accounts. With most banks, these authorizations will usually reflect as a "pending" transaction until your order ships and is officially billed.
Failed Authorizations and Payment Declines
To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide Rockstone Power with information on why your payment was declined. Our Customer Service can help you verify if you entered your payment information correctly on your order. If there are no errors and the problem persists, you will need to contact your bank directly.
You may take the following steps to resolve payment issues:
- Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you used a payment method on Your Account already, you may simply need to update some of the information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you entered the number and other information correctly.
- Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card.
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first-time orders and high-value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
Tax Exempt Purchasers
United States Government Purchasers
Sales tax does not apply to purchases made by the United States Government. In order to document that a sale has been made to the U.S. Government, we need to obtain a copy of one of the following:
- Federal tax ID certificate
- Certificate of exempt status
- Photocopy of your qualified U.S. Government Credit Card (Smart Pay Card)
- Government Voucher
- Check from the U.S. Government payable to RockstonePower.com
Other Exempt Purchasers
If you purchase our items for resale, the transaction is not subject to sales tax provided you furnish the required documentation. If you are a reseller but the items you are purchasing from us are not for resale, the transaction will not be tax exempt.
In order for taxes to be removed from your order, we will ask you to provide a resale certificate, which must contain the following information:
- The name and address of the purchaser.
- The number of the seller's permit held by the purchaser
- A description of the items to be purchased.
- A statement that the described product is being purchased for resale.
- The date of the document.
- The signature of the purchaser or someone approved to act in his or her behalf.
How to submit this information
First, place your order through our website. If your order has not been charged yet, sales tax will be removed. If your order has already been charged, the corresponding refund will be issued.
Schools and Government Agencies Purchase
Instructions for Schools & Universities:
Email your Purchase Order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure your Purchase Order includes the following:
- Name of School / University
- Name, phone and fax number of contact person
- Full shipping and billing addresses
- E-mail address (to send you the order confirmation and tracking number)
- PO number
- Items you wish to order, including our part number or the OEM part number, quantity, and if possible your printer brand and model.
Instructions for Government Agencies:
Email it to email@example.com.
Once your order is received, we will contact you and give you further instructions.
Coupons, Promotions and Rebates
Sign up with our Weekly Newsletter to receive coupon code
If you would like to get our promotions and coupons via email, you may subscribe to our weekly newsletter. On the bottom left-hand side of our homepage, you will see an orange box that reads "Weekly newsletter". Enter your email address and hit "Sign up".
How do I apply a coupon code?
Go to your shopping cart and you will see a field to enter a Coupon/Promo Code. Type it in and hit "Apply". It's that simple!
Coupons and Promotions Policies:
- All coupons are limited to one coupon per order.
- Coupons are not valid after your order has been shipped. We charge orders at the time of shipment, so if your order has been dispatched, we can no longer apply a coupon code.
- Coupons and promotions are issued with expiration dates and are valid while supplies last.
- Each coupon has different requirements and discounts. Dollar-off coupons may have minimum purchase amounts. Percentage-off and shipping coupons may have maximum dollar values. All requirements must be met to receive your discount.
- Some coupons are valid only on certain products.
- Coupons cannot be replaced if the code is lost or stolen.
- Dollar-off or percentage-off coupons are applied to the merchandise subtotal before any shipping charges or taxes have been applied.
- If you cancel or return item(s), this may change or void coupon discounts applied to your order. This happens when the cancellation or return causes the merchandise subtotal (before any shipping charges or taxes have been applied) to fall below the minimum requirement.
- If you return an item that was purchased with a coupon, you will be refunded only the amount you paid (that is, the price of the item, less the coupon value).
- Ground shipping coupons are not valid for addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO, Guam, AS, FM, MH, MP, NT, PE, PR, PW, and US Virgin Islands.